5.1.09

BACK SUPER KAWAII STYLE

I hope everyone had a great holiday break and a super new years! I was back home seeing the family who I'm really missing now. And today was my first day back to work. And back to blogging. So here is something a friend sent me, lifted from another blog - MAME SHIBA!







Mame means "bean." And Shiba is a kind of dog - Shiba Inu. For some reason the Mame Shiba always say hello and then say something terrible. In the first one the mame shiba says "did you know in france tanpopo (in English - Dandelion) means 'peeing your pants?'" And then peanut mame shiba says "Did you know when you kiss 2 million germs are exchanged?" And then edemame shiba says "Did you know a kangaroo's pouch is soooooo stinky?" So awesome.

Source - From Japan With Love

2 comments:

Jess littlebunny.etsy.com said...

glad you liked them! they have more but i can't understand what they are saying. you'll need to find them and translate

P.J.S. said...

Thank you, Jess! Let me know if you got more!